Customer Support Representative
Location: Vancouver, BC
Faber Connect is a marketplace connecting construction companies to local construction workers looking for temporary or full-time work. Join us as we pursue our vision to disrupt the $1 trillion construction labour market.
Faber is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join a fast-growing construction technology start-up. Faber’s Operation’s Team is a critical component of our business model and has helped fuel the company’s incredible growth. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunities for advancement within the department.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Faber is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join a fast-growing construction technology start-up. Faber’s Customer Support Team is a critical component of our operations and has helped fuel the company’s incredible growth. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for advancement within the department. In this role, you will;
- Join a highly motivated and diverse team
- Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues
- Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and Faber’s product
- Help revolutionize one of the world’s largest and most important industries
Faber’s Customer Support team is responsible for helping customers meet their full potential on the Faber platform. We pride ourselves on setting unreasonable goals and have a ton of fun achieving them together. We guard our culture jealousy and only invite optimistic, talented, and motivated people to join our team.
As a Customer Support Rep at Faber, you will:
- Engaging with customers over Intercom
- Booking site visits for reps if an issue arises
- Educate users on product features that Faber deploys
- Help with Hour approvals to ensure contractors have accurate information
- Help with extensions of workers on job sites
- Quality worker check-ins
- Have a ton of fun!
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in customer support
- Have a strong will to achieve - The bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with a database or CRM a plus
- Construction experience a plus but not mandatory
- A team mentality
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to work with a talented team at a fast-growing startup backed by top silicon valley investors
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn, an opportunity for growth and mentorship
- An exciting, fun, agile work environment
- Gym, phone and transit costs subsidized
- Free gourmet lunches every Friday
- Quarterly Team off-sites