Location: Vancouver, BC
Faber Connect is a VC-backed marketplace connecting construction companies to local construction workers looking for temporary or full-time work. Join us as we pursue our vision to disrupt the $1 trillion construction labour market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Faber is looking for someone to aim and target our future growth within the massive construction vertical. This role will be charged with deploying and measuring our entire marketing budget. This includes mature existing Canadian markets but also future US markets as part of our launch plans. Driving user and customer growth is the bottom line at all costs here.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Oversee all aspects of marketing
- Deploy capital and better optimize existing demand and supply channels
- Making sure Faber’s SEM is optimized and performing at the highest level
- Growing Faber’s social reach across FB, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Find and test new acquisition channels that may prove fruitful.
- Keeping user acquisition on par with sales growth
- Reporting on user acquisition and costs trends per channel
- Finding unique boots on the ground strategies and campaigns to grow brand awareness in a local market
- Build workflows and systems to track, monitor and measure KPIs and business metrics that will support company success.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 4+ years of experience in a user acquisition or growth role
- Strong analytical mindset
- Core understanding of CAC calculations and optimizations
- Great portfolio of past brands or campaigns
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience writing engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels
- Ability to lead teams, both direct and indirect, and drive functional leadership
- Prior B2B Marketing Experience
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Previous Gaming company experience
- Prior Marketplace experience
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- The opportunity to work with a talented team at a fast-growing startup backed by top silicon valley investors.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn, an opportunity for growth and mentorship
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Dental & Health Insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Amazing & complimentary lunch every Friday