Junior Marketing Coordinator
Location: Vancouver, BC
Faber Connect is a VC-backed marketplace connecting construction companies to local construction workers looking for temporary or full-time work. Join us as we pursue our vision to disrupt the $1 trillion construction labour market.
Faber Connect is a marketplace connecting construction companies to local construction workers looking for temporary or full-time work. Join us as we pursue our vision to disrupt the $1 trillion construction labour market.
JUNIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are looking for a creative yet analytical individual that is looking to kickstart their growth as a marketer in a fast growing construction technology start-up. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to gain marketing experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. This role is also open to students looking for a co-op or internship opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The marketing team at Faber Technologies is responsible for working alongside all departments to maximize growth of the business, month over month and year over year. The team uses both traditional and innovative marketing strategies and tactics at an accelerated pace to achieve company goals and break industry trends. You will have a supporting role in all aspects of marketing such as branding, communications, advertising, public relations, event marketing, performance marketing, CRM management, and other skills.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Assist with executing new marketing initiatives, tactics, and strategies
- Work alongside the sales and operations teams to align with ongoing acquisition goals
- Engage with existing and new users as they engage with the company through acquisition channels
- Assistance with content development, copywriting, and community engagement through social media and other platforms
- Develop content using photography and videography skills
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have a strong desire to learn and pursue a career in marketing
- Be flexible and willing to learn new ideas and tactics that break the mould
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Videography and photography skills are an asset
- Experience with a database or CRM a plus
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- The opportunity to work with a talented team at a fast-growing startup backed by top silicon valley investors.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn, an opportunity for growth and mentorship
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Dental & Health Insurance
- Gym, phone and transit costs subsidized
- Amazing & complimentary lunch every Friday
- Quarterly Team off-site activities