Sales Development Rep
Location: Vancouver, BC
Faber Connect is a VC-backed marketplace connecting construction companies to local construction workers looking for temporary or full-time work. Join us as we pursue our vision to disrupt the $1 trillion construction labour market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Faber is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join a fast growing construction technology start-up. Faber’s Sales Development Team is a critical component of our sales model and has helped fuel the company’s incredible growth. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for advancement within the department.
With the role, you will be:
- Joining a highly motivated and diverse team.
- Challenging yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
- Developing a deep understanding of the construction industry and Faber’s product.
- Help revolutionize one of the world’s largest and most important industries.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Faber’s Sales Development team is responsible for driving enormous growth in the business. We pride ourselves on setting unreasonable goals and have a ton of fun achieving them together
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Faber’s growth.
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month.
- Engage construction professionals via phone, email, and other channels in understanding their business challenges and identifying opportunities for Faber to solve them.
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
- Achieve individual and team weekly KPIs
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in Sales.
- Have a strong will to achieve - The bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets
- Sales Background
- Organized and have good time management skills
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Experience with a database or CRM a plus
- 1+ year Sales Experience
- Lead Generation Experience
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- The opportunity to work with a talented team at a fast-growing startup backed by top silicon valley investors.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn, an opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Dental & Health Insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Amazing & complimentary lunch every Friday