Senior Account Executive
Location: Vancouver, BC
Faber Connect is a VC-backed marketplace connecting construction companies to local construction workers looking for temporary or full-time work. Join us as we pursue our vision to disrupt the $1 trillion construction labour market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are hoping to find a seasoned account executive with a proven record of enterprise level sales experience and the ability to provide feedback in order to build and perfect our demand generation engine. You will generate new business opportunities by selling the value of Faber, activate accounts, and develop meaningful relationships with companies in the construction space, from SMB to Enterprise level organizations.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Collaborate with peers to develop target account strategies, identify cross-sell opportunities, and share best practices
- Consistently meet and exceed personal and company-wide objectives
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Faber and evangelize across your network and local events
- Build up and manage the output of the SDR’s underneath you, ensuring that leads passed off to you are quality and worth your time.
- Following up with leads in your sales pipeline through email and phone calls
- Conduct product demonstrations that educate new prospects on our features, benefits, and value proposition
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a tech organization
- Strong networking and relationship building ability -- you are a connector at your core.
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the construction recruiting industry
- Experience selling into large organizations with complex org charts
- Proficient with sales CRM (Hubspot a plus)
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Construction industry background
- Past Account Management Experience
- Previous experience handling leads from a SDR
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- The opportunity to work with a talented team at a fast-growing startup backed by top silicon valley investors.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn, an opportunity for growth and mentorship
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Dental & Health Insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Amazing & complimentary lunch every Friday